- Do not wear your suit in any Hot Tub, the chemicals can ruin the stretch fabric.
- Remove suit before showering, some shampoos can be harmful to some fabrics.
- Immediately after competing, rinse suit in cool water, squeeze gently to remove water (wringing out a suit causes threads to break and will shorten the life of the suit), lay ﬂat on a towel and roll suit and the towel together to transport home or to hotel. Hang to dry as soon as possible. Leaving a suit in your back-pack overnight or longer will damage the suit.
- If needed, wash with a delicate fabric wash/soap.
- If hair gel gets on the suit, run hot water thru the area to soften the gel then gently rub away with a facecloth.
- Some fabrics can cause skin irritation (ie: stretch velvet, lycra with sequins). To prevent irritation, use Vaseline or an anti-chafe cream on the skin where the suit irritates.
- Check your suit after every use, if there are cut, loose or missing stitches, contact us and we will repair it immediately. Our suits are constructed so that the stitching will fail before the fabric will tear.
- Your suit should be stiﬀ and ﬁt snuggly before your ﬁrst swim. It will soften and stretch during the ﬁrst two to three swims.
- It is normal for darker colors to run a small amount. Rinsing the suit in cool water and hanging to dry will prevent color transfer. Pool chemicals actually help prevent the colors from running. Leaving a wet suit in a towel will cause dye transfer from darker to lighter colors! We highly recommend NOT SOAKING as soaking a suit can cause colours to run and settle on the suit.
-If alterations are required, they must be done BEFORE the suit is bejeweled. Once hot ﬁx crystals are applied to suits we are usually unable to alter the suit.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
Have a great competitive year!!